CHEMICAL FREE SANITARY
Oct 21, 2021
NORAA – A
Oct 21, 2021
- October 2021
- ARE PANTY LINERS SAFE FOR EVERYDAY USE? WHICH PANTY LINERS ARE ACTUALLY SAFE TO USE?
- CHEMICAL FREE SANITARY PADS: 3 WAYS THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY
- NORAA – A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: LIFE BEFORE & AFTER USING ORGANIC MENSTRUAL PADS
- WHY EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BIODEGRADABLE SANITARY PADS
- HOW ARE RASH FREE ORGANIC SANITARY PADS DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR PADS?
- HOW CAN RASH FREE SANITARY PADS HELP YOU FEEL BETTER DURING YOUR PERIOD?
- WHAT ARE ORGANIC – BIODEGRADABLE MENSTRUAL SANITARY PADS & WHY ARE THEY POPULAR?
- ORGANIC MENSTRUAL PADS: 8 BENEFITS YOU DIDN’T KNOW
- WHY DO YOU NEED NORAA RASH-FREE PADS NOW MORE THAN EVER?
- HEALTH CHOICES IN A PANDEMIC: HOW CAN ORGANIC FEMININE PRODUCTS HELP?
ARE PANTY LINERS SAFE?
Oct 20, 2021
Are Panty liners safe? Don’t we all have these TMI questions we are too afraid to ask?
Sanitary pads, panty liners, tampons, cups, and period panties, there’s a world full of possibilities when it comes to feminine care products.
Even though we’re all using panty liners, are we using them correctly and are they safe enough? Or, are we just increasing our chances of getting another yeast infection? All just to keep things fresh and hygienic down there, is it worth it?
What are panty liners?
If you’re confused about what panty liners are and if they’re safe to use, here’s the guide that should help remove all the doubts once and for all.
Pantyliners are thinner versions of the maxi pads (sanitary pads), which you typically use when the flow is too heavy on some days of your period, that is, if you wear pads during your period.
Panty liners are designed to absorb light leakage and to add convenience. Some women wear them along with a tampon to feel more secure.
When you should wear panty liners?
Panty liners won’t do you much good when your menstrual flow is heavy as they aren’t built for it, but there are plenty of other uses for them.
For your period: In a day or two leading up to your period and when your period is coming to a close, you may have light spotting, which ends up staining your beautiful underpants. This is the perfect time to use our organic panty liners.
If you tend to have a light flow period, or a “period” while on the pill, wearing panty liners gives you just the right amount of protection and can keep your panties stain-free and you the confidence to go out and enjoy your day.
For vaginal discharge: Vaginal discharge is normal and healthy, almost all the time. And it will change throughout the month, that’s normal. Depending on where you are in your cycle and on things like your food habits, sleep cycle, etc. Around ovulation, when your estrogen levels are surging, you may see an increase in slippery discharge, similar to egg whites which is also normal.
There’s nothing wrong with this discharge, this is important to know. But to help keep things dry and fresh down there, a panty liner always helps.
You might want to wear panty liners when the discharge is out of control. But wearing panty liners too much might actually not be safe and could be the reason for your discomfort.
Tips for vaginal health when you wear panty liners
Panty liners are useful and safe to wear on light period days, spotting days and when you have vaginal discharge. However, too much anything is not good, keep your vaginal health intact by following these tips:
- Avoid wearing them every day. Remember, moist, warm and dark conditions encourage bacterial overgrowth. This can increase your risk for yeast infections, making the wearing of panty liners, not 100% safe to wear every day. Less is more when it comes to panty liners, literally!
- Change your panty liner every couple hours, or when it’s moist or wet. Changing the panty liner when its wet like on a hot summer day or after a brutal gym session is always a good idea. Wear a clean one and stay safe from infections down there.
- Put on a fresh panty liner before going to bed at night. It’s the only sensible thing to do. You don’t want it to stay soaked overnight.
- Avoid scented panty liners. Yes, they might make you feel fresh, but the fragrances in panty liners can disrupt your vaginal health and it’s not entirely safe to wear them. If you keep your vaginal area dry and allow it to breathe regularly. Then you will not need to mask the natural odour with scented feminine hygiene products. If the odour doesn’t seem right, it might indicate that you have an infection please do visit the doctor.
- Wear organic cotton panty liners. Do your vagina a favour and stick with Noraa’s organic cotton range of panty liners.
To answer the age-old question: are panty liners really safe to use?
Yes, they are! Especially if they are Noraa’s super comfy and organic liners that will keep you dry every day and aid to those last few unpredictable days of spotting and uncomfortable discharges. They are 100% Biodegradable with a Special Absorbent Core that guarantees No Rashes or Allergies and is built to Maintain the pH-level.
Share on Facebook
← Older Post Newer Post →