- October 2021
- ARE PANTY LINERS SAFE FOR EVERYDAY USE? WHICH PANTY LINERS ARE ACTUALLY SAFE TO USE?
- CHEMICAL FREE SANITARY PADS: 3 WAYS THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY
- NORAA – A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: LIFE BEFORE & AFTER USING ORGANIC MENSTRUAL PADS
- WHY EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BIODEGRADABLE SANITARY PADS
- HOW ARE RASH FREE ORGANIC SANITARY PADS DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR PADS?
- HOW CAN RASH FREE SANITARY PADS HELP YOU FEEL BETTER DURING YOUR PERIOD?
- WHAT ARE ORGANIC – BIODEGRADABLE MENSTRUAL SANITARY PADS & WHY ARE THEY POPULAR?
- ORGANIC MENSTRUAL PADS: 8 BENEFITS YOU DIDN’T KNOW
- WHY DO YOU NEED NORAA RASH-FREE PADS NOW MORE THAN EVER?
- HEALTH CHOICES IN A PANDEMIC: HOW CAN ORGANIC FEMININE PRODUCTS HELP?
HOW ARE RASH FREE ORGANIC SANITARY PADS DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR PADS?
Oct 21, 2021
You might have heard about rash free sanitary pads being better for your health and wellness and it’s true. It is only natural when you consider the harmful chemicals, toxins, and plastics that are used in the manufacturing process of “regular” sanitary pads that they might not be the best choice for your health.
In this blog, we’re going to take a look at how organic rash free sanitary pads are different from regular pads and why you should make the switch for a better you.
Why “regular” pads are bad for you
Regular sanitary pads are not chemical-free sanitary pads. Initially “regular” pads were being used all over the world as the health risks they posed were unresearched and unknown. However, in today’s world, we have a better understanding and there are a number of reasons why “regular” pads are actually harmful to women.
There are a number of reasons why “regular” pads are harmful when compared to rash free sanitary pads but the most prominent of these reasons is the presence of dioxin, which is not only a pollutant but also a carcinogen.
In the manufacturing process of “regular” sanitary pads, dioxin is used to bleach the cotton and cellulose wood pulp that is used to make the sanitary pads. While dioxin is usually only present in trace amounts in most “regular” sanitary pads, prolonged exposure to the substance can cause serious problems including cervical and ovarian cancer.
Dioxin can also cause reproductive problems by disrupting the balance of hormones in your body as it is also an immunosuppressant. Organic rash free sanitary pads are created using only organic ingredients and are free of any kind of harmful chemicals or substances like dioxin.
Lastly, “regular” sanitary pads also come with an increased risk of vaginal infections. The synthetic linings used in “regular” sanitary pads can actually result in an increased risk of exposure to bacteria and yeast.
Overall, there are a number of issues with “regular” pads that can cause health problems and pose a lot of potential health hazards as listed above. This is why chemical-free sanitary pads are better for you as they mitigate a number of risks that come with “regular” sanitary pads.
What makes rash-free sanitary pads better
There are a number of reasons why rash-free sanitary pads are better for you. For example, they are made with better material and use organic substances that are actually healthy for you. Additionally, most brands that create organic sanitary pads usually keep the needs of their target audience, women, in mind while manufacturing their products.
Now that we’ve covered why “regular” pads are actually not that good for your health and well-being, let’s take a look at the differences between them and organic rash-free sanitary pads:
- Organic sanitary pads are 100% biodegradableOther than containing toxic chemicals and substances, “regular” sanitary pads are also bad for the environment as they’re not biodegradable. However, organic rash free sanitary pads are made from completely natural ingredients and compounds that make them 100% biodegradable. This means that using organic sanitary pads are much better not only for you but also for the environment.
- Organic sanitary pads prevent rashes or allergiesWith organic sanitary pads, you don’t have to worry about rashes or allergies anymore. The materials used in organic sanitary pads are gentle on the skin and 100% organic. Since there are no dangerous compounds like dioxin present in the sanitary pads, it minimizes the risks of rashes and allergies.Chemical-free sanitary pads also help to prevent health issues like RTI, UTI, Cervical Cancer, Rashes, and Infertility.
- Organic sanitary pads provide better comfortability“Regular” sanitary pads don’t use organic cotton. The use of synthetic fibers can make them uncomfortable to wear, especially when you’re using them for extended periods of your time. Since rash free sanitary pads use 100% organic cotton, they are a lot more comfortable even when you’re using them for extended periods of time.
- Organic sanitary pads offer superior absorptionLastly, organic sanitary pads also offer better absorption and come with layers that have a super absorbent core which prevents problems like leakage and wetness. Organic sanitary pads also provide better air circulation and have breathable layers that help in preventing rashes and allergies.
Switching to rash-free sanitary pads
Traditional sanitary pads use materials and substances that can cause a lot of serious health issues. More and more women are using organic sanitary products that are not only better for your health but also are more comfortable and offer better absorption and protection from dryness or wetness.
Rashes have been a common complaint by women using “regular” sanitary pads for a long while and by switching to an organic cotton sanitary pad like Noraa can do wonders not only for your health in general but also for your peace of mind.
In summation, organic sanitary pads are different from “regular” sanitary pads because they are made in a more environmentally-conscious process with natural and organic ingredients and offer better comfort to the women who use them.
Try Noraa Today
“Don’t settle, make a choice! We’re bringing you that choice. We’re here to give your body the best it deserves. Sanitary products that are gentle, soft, safe on your skin, and responsible to the environment too. We love women, we love femininity, and we’re here to break the taboos that make it anything less than beautiful. We are here to start a dialogue. Create a stir.”
Noraa manufactures 100% organic cotton sanitary pads using raw ingredients that are not harmful to your skin. Other than providing more comfort, superior absorption, and hassle-free disposal, Noraa believes in a “made by women, for women” philosophy.
The organic sanitary pads are made in an all-woman run production unit and provide financial upliftment and independence for women. Switch to Noraa organic sanitary pads today for a better you and a better world! Why should we settle for anything less than the best?